ProactivMD® Adapelene Gel 0.1% (0.5oz)
Product detailsAdapalene is a topical retinoid medication used for the treatment of acne. It's the first over-the-counter acne-fighting ingredient in more than 30 years. Adapalene is so effective because it works at the cellular level to help clear your acne where it starts and prevent future breakouts. 1.6oz/45g
- Previously available only by prescription
- FDA approved
- Dermatologist developed and tested
- Once daily topical retinoid*
- First FDA-approved over-the-counter topical retinoid* for acne treatment
- Oil Free
- Fragrance Free
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use once daily
- Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Active Ingredient: adapalene 0.1% (retinoid)*
Inactive Ingredients: carbomer 940, edetate disodium, methylparaben, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, purified water and sodium hydroxide. May contain hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.